Monday, June 20, 2016

Week 84: Mandeep passed his interview!!!

Great week! Not much time today because we are going to downtown Toronto. Highlights... let's see... Mandeep passed his baptismal interview! He will be baptized this Sunday! We are so excited for him!!! And... Elder Carroll and I gave a talk in Chinese during the Chinese sacrament meeting. That was fun/stressful haha.

Mandeep and Elder Forsyth right after he passed his interview! (I wasn't there)
I know the Book of Mormon is the word of God. Countless times have I received strength and guidance even by simply reading its pages and pondering it. I recently felt overwhelmed and unsuccessful about what I am doing, until a few days ago in my personal study the words in the Book of Mormon offered me comfort when the Lord speaks to Alma in Alma 8:13-15. I know that any sincere, seeking soul can receive a witness of the truthfulness of the Book of Mormon by the power of the Holy Ghost. It was translated by the power of God by the prophet Joseph Smith.  It testifies of Jesus Christ our Savior in a way so simply and clearly that no one who reads and studies it can misunderstand. I am so grateful for this testament of Jesus Christ I can read and pray about everyday.

Sorry this is short, I'll send some pictures though :)

Love you all!!

Elder Holt
洪长老

Brampton zone conference

Exchanges with Elder Taylor and Elder McKinnon!
Cookin it up with the boys!!
Cat shirts for the win




No comments:

Post a Comment