So
we have a Chinese missionary who just got emergency transferred into
our zone, so I get to speak Chinese whenever I see him... and it has
awakened me to how much ground I've lost with the language in the past
few months that I need to make up!
We had some
great experiences sharing the Hallelujah Easter Video! We did a zone
challenge seeing who could watch the video with someone else the most
times, and our zone almost showed the video 100 times throughout the
week! It really brings in a special spirit. We showed it at our YSA
Family Home Evening yesterday, and right after the video ended, one of
the more quiet YSA members who is just starting to come back to church
just said quietly, "wow, Jesus Christ did a lot of things for a lot of
people." While an understatement of the Atonement of Jesus Christ, that
sentence and the silence of the Spirit that filled the air for the next
20 seconds reminded me of how beautiful, astonishing, powerful, yet
peaceful feeling people receive when they first begin to catch a glimpse
of what their Savior did for them and what that means for them. Let's
continue to let people have these experiences by sharing the video with
everyone we can!! :D
Because
of Christ's Atonement, there is always hope, and there need not be
despair. The pain of repentance is swallowed up in the joy of
forgiveness! I know that Christ died for us and lives again today!
Happy Easter!!!
Loves!
Elder Holt
洪长老
| Happy Saint Patrick's Day!!! |
| After getting over the initial mental block as I realized what I was eating, it actually tasted pretty good! |
| I'd eat it again! Kind of interesting taste and feeling though... |
Cows...
No comments:
Post a Comment